Select Columbia squash players will compete at the Individual National Championships in Hanover, N.H., this weekend. For the Lions, junior co-captain Liz Chu and freshman Katie Quan will represent the women's team, and sophomore Tony Zou will represent the Columbia men's team. Columbia sophomore Graham Miao and senior Clayton Dahlman made the waitlist for the event. For this event, there are four divisions, in which each division fields 32 or 64 players. The top 32 individual men's players in the country will play in the Pool Division. After the Pool Division, the remaining men invited to the Nationals will compete in the Molloy Division, in which players will be seeded No. 1 through No. 64. Zou, a transfer from NYU, will compete at the No. 41 spot in the Molloy Division and will face off against No. 25 seed Trevor McGuinness from Penn. The women's side landed a bit more representation from Columbia as two players, Chu and Quan, will compete at the championship. The women's divisions are structured similarly to the men's. The Ramsey Division hosts the top 32 women in the country while the Holleran Division, where both Chu and Quan are competing, includes the next best 64 players into a single elimination bracket. Quan, competing at the No. 36 seed, will match up against No. 29 Virginia Shannon from Middlebury. The two, in fact, have faced off, with Quan winning a 3-2 match back in January. No. 25 Chu will compete against No. 8 Katie Ballaine from Yale. The event starts today and continues through Sunday.