doug88888/flickr

Remember when walking around campus was fun? We don't either, but pretty soon spring will make the prospect of that stroll between Uris and Ruggles not seem so bad. So pull out your headphones and see if The Eye's Campus Playlist on Spotify doesn't make it even better. We've got you covered from your morning classes to leaving Butler late at night. 10:35 a.m. Mika: "Love Today" Start your day with a dose of unbridled and (possibly) dangerous optimism from this glamorous Lebanese songwriter, who can hit notes most music majors didn't know existed. more 11:50 a.m. The Rapture: "Get Myself Into It" This sax-heavy gem from local dance-punk-sters will get you into anything from your first nap of the day to your Soviet history class. 1:10 p.m. Vampire Weekend: "Campus" Take a moment to wallow pridefully in our school's recent musical heritage by enjoying four Columbia grads' giddy ode to this lovely campus—on your way to Hamilton, of course. 4:10 p.m. The Beach Boys: "Wouldn't It Be Nice" This lush, impossibly cheesy classic is guaranteed to pick up your spirits after a botched Spanish exam or another disastrous day in badminton class. 5:25 p.m. Animal Collective: "Did You See The Words" Put this dreamy, ecstatic track on after your last class of the day, and celebrate getting another step closer to spring break—but don't even try to understand what the hell they're saying. 8:00 p.m. Crystal Castles: "Vanished" This gorgeously haunting song from the elusive King and Queen of Bleak will make your late-night walk to Uni Café seem especially dangerous. 2:00 a.m. The Bravery: "An Honest Mistake" Make your way back through the Broadway gates with this throbbing, sleek, guyliner-drenched beauty, then call it a night— still wouldn't be a bigger mistake than your 2 a.m. cupcake.

campus-playlist playlists the-eye