It's late. You're up. And sadly, there have been some sad affairs that have gone on in recent days. But not to worry, because I'll be putting a lighthearted spin on things! YAY. (Also, isn't it clever how I referenced an album in the title?) 1. The Decline and Fall of CU Admirers The highlight of our private lives for the past year or so, the pristine page of CU Admirers has been marred by recently being reported as offensive once too many times. Before it was but only one day, but now CU Admirer's Facebook page will be down for the next three days. Their Tumblr will still be running but, as mentioned in their recent Important Announcement, they may be going on hiatus. (See full text of the announcement after the jump.) But the good news in all this is that our infamous Marching Band, along with some of the more admirable members of our campus (Keanu, Chris Canales, James Bennett, and more!), have come out with an entertaining ultimate video for their Sensual Sundays schtick. more

Important Announcement CU Admirers has been blocked off Facebook for 3 days (not permanent as we had originally imagined) due to someone reporting one of our statuses even though it contained no tagged name/wasn't offensive. CU Admirers is currently debating the possibility of a hiatus. Even if we won't be around, please keep admiring, Columbia.

2. The Holi Bird Gets the Mackerel

a certain someone

better things

Prince of Parties

3. To midterm, or not to midterm? I say you should weather it out.

This just in!

Adam N. Hadar is completely serious about this shorts thing. If you see him wearing pants anytime after tonight, you have the right to verbally chastize him in front of everybody. Even if he's eating in Ferris. Follow him on Twitter @adamhadar.

cu-admirers cumb holi macklemore mice-who-are-modest one-eleven sensual-sundays three-amigos weather