Finals are upon us, so we thought we would help you out as you choose your study space (carefully). It's that woeful time of the semester, when:
- Butler seat-searching (and saving) turns into the Hunger Games 2.0.
- Uris closes its doors to anybody that doesn't know what marginal utility (or Gulati's favorite drink) is.
- You actually find out we had a Geology Library (in Schermerhorn - check it out if you're desperate).
- You might attempt the uphill trek to Burke.
- You give up on everything and actually clean your room so you can work there.
If this hurts your eyes, go here for the full-size version. For this visualization, swipe-ins is averaged over the week and across the year. The data-set was obtained from Library Information Office (Butler 201). Wait for it to load, then hit "Transition" to get things started. (Mouse-over a library to see which one it is.)