courtesy of imgarcade.com

Namaste. It's the last day of reading week, and it's important to de-stress while also maintaining a rigorous revision regime. CALM, or Columbia Activists who Love Meditating, has put together a few positions for you to adopt while studying to boost your wellbeing and GPA*! And if you're not into yoga, then hey, just use this as human anatomy revision à la muscle lady.

*not guaranteed

T-Intersection Pose
So you're ready to do some deep breathing and study. Inhale deeply five times from your diaphragm and adopt this position. Blood will rush to your head where oxygen is needed to fuel your noggin.

via yoga.com and cliparts.co

Workbook Warrior Pose
Now let's check some of those facts in a textbook or two. Bring some twine to hang your textbooks from your hands while doing this pose. You'll improve your balance, biceps, triceps, and (knowledge of the) Core.

via yoga.com and clubpenguin.wikia.com

Upward Bow(nebreaking) Pose
It's time to whip out your laptop to cross-reference your textbook with some online archives in this relaxing position.

via yoga.com and blog.doctor-laptop.ro

iPad Triangle Pose
Studying some trigonometry, friend? Why not learn kinesthetically by forming triangle shapes with your own body while revising? This is a great pose to do on the floor of your dorm room or favorite library after a long sedentary session to increase blood circulation (to everywhere but the arm raised high holding an iPad).

via yoga.com and ifixit.com

Computer Crook Pose
Gently rest your laptop in this position while you rest. This position is good for your posture as you avoid hunching over your screen and squinting your eyes. Be mindful of your eyes' distance from the computer and make sure you straighten your back so your mother doesn't correct your posture at the dinner table when you get back home.

via yoga.com and pixmggif.com

Standing Awkward Bend
Now that you've had a productive study session, it's time to make sure you retained everything. Cover your eyes and regurgitate your new knowledge. Peek back at your computer whenever you're stuck.

via yoga.com and shopap.lenovo.com

Learning Supportive Headstand
Make note of what you couldn't remember by forming a cheat sheet. Get that blood rushing back to your brain again. You're going to need all the biology pseudoscience tips you can get.

via yoga.com and themacaccessories.com

Downward Facing Dork
Spend the evening doing some light reading before getting a nice restful sleep at 8:00p.m. to wake up bright and early at 5:00a.m. for your afternoon final at 9:00a.m.

via yoga.com and siteinfo.org.uk

finals studying yoga namaste positions