In the Loop
@elianarodgers / via Instagram

CC and SEAS rising juniors, you might have been a little miffed when you found out that both you and the rising sophomores had class registration times tomorrow. After all, you waited a whole year not to have the worst registration times and have to wait-list every course.

Don’t worry, order between the classes will be restored. For more info on what happened, check out our more in-depth coverage.

Current sophomores will still register on Tuesday, April 18, but current first-years will have their times pushed back to Wednesday, April 19. This change is happening on Monday night, so don’t be too happy if your SSOL still says you have a Tuesday registration appointment.

First-years, it was nice while it lasted. Good luck to everyone who still has to go through course selection, and may the odds be ever in your favor! If you’re still undecided for some of your courses, check out our resources here.

Have any more questions about course registration? Let us know on our Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat @CUSpectrum.

Victoria Yang is a SEAS first-year and a Spectrum staff writer. She is sad because she already told everyone she knew that she had a better registration time than Huber, Spectrum’s deputy editor. Reach her at victoria.yang@columbiaspectator.com.

in the loop course registration news academics