Lifestyle
Claire Easton / Staff Illustrator

Spectrum’s running series of monthly horoscopes will analyze the trends in the stars each season. We’re here to answer the question of what each sign means to you, and to guide you through the start of a new sign and the end of another with tips and fun facts—stay tuned and talk stars with us!

The beginning of second semester coincides with the start of Aquarius season, which began on Jan. 20 and will end on Feb. 18. Aquarius, with its highly intellectual and lively energy, will hopefully help you settle back into the mindset of learning and power through a cold and dreadful February.

Like the other air signs, Gemini and Libra, Aquarius is characterized by its whimsy, imagination, and romance, perfect for this season of love with Valentine’s Day just around the corner. To spot an Aquarius in a room, you simply need to look for the most individualistic person: They often pride themselves on being the most unique and eccentric of the crowd, bringing around creative and unconventional energy.

Some of our most beloved Aquarius celebrities include Oprah Winfrey, The Weeknd and Michael Jordan. Aquarian people are often envied for having the best of both worlds: As imaginative and original they can be, they are also great logical thinkers. Hopefully in the next couple weeks, you too can channel some of this creativity into your daily life, whether in academic or interpersonal settings. Start by changing the angle with which you approach a problem that has been vexing you for days, or by switching up your routines. Let your individuality shine through the gray and dreary tail of the winter. We can all indulge our inner Aquarius a bit more this February.

We are so excited to be launching this series and we hope to tailor our horoscope reports to as close to your needs as possible. Please let us know any feedback you have by filling out this Google form.

Spectrum editor Grace Lin can be contacted at grace.lin@columbiaspectator.com. You can even add her on Co-Star, if you’d like. Follow Spectator on Twitter @ColumbiaSpec.

Horoscopes Aquarius Astrology February