Ty Dolla $ign will headline this year's Bacchanal.

Ty Dolla $ign will be headlining this year’s Bacchanal spring concert, the Bacchanal Committee announced today via Instagram and at their pop-up in the Diana Center. Kamaiyah and R&B duo St. Beauty will open for them, along with student opener Soul for Youth.

Ty Dolla $ign is known for his recent release with Post Malone, “Psycho”, and worldwide hits “Paranoid”, “Wavy” with Joe Moses, and “Or Nah”, with the Weekend, Wiz Khalifa, and DJ Mustard.

He has frequently featured on other recent radio hits, including Fifth Harmony’s “Work From Home” and Jason Derulo’s “Swalla” with Nicki Minaj. The U.S. rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer first gained recognition for his collaboration with YG in 2010, “Toot it and Boot it”, and most recently released his 2nd album, “Beach House 3”, in late 2017.

Kamaiyah, an American rapper and singer from Oakland, California, is known for singles “How Does It Feel” and “Break You Down.” She was featured on “Why You Always Hatin?” alongside YG and Drake in 2016. XXL named her one of their 2017 Freshman Class members. She released her first mixtape, “A Good Night in the Ghetto,” to critical acclaim.

Bacchanal will be held on April 7 on Low Steps. Tickets will be available from March 27 onwards.

Gia Kim contributed reporting. Check back for more information.

arts@columbiaspectator.com | @ColumbiaSpec

Bacchanal Bacchanal 2018 Post Malone Kyle Ty Dolla $ign