George Wu / File Photo

After scoring seven goals last weekend, women's soccer looks to continue their success away from home.

This weekend, the Lions will travel to face off against Fordham (2-3-3) and St. Joseph’s (3-1-2).

After a weak start to the season, the Lions redeemed themselves against Stony Brook and Sacred Heart, beating the latter by five goals to revive a previously lethargic offense. Columbia will hope to maintain its momentum heading into its last two games before Ivy play begins next weekend.

On Friday, the Lions will start their weekend in the Bronx against Fordham. The Light Blue last faced off against the Rams in 2015 and lost 1-0, marking its first loss to Fordham since 2011. The Rams, however, have had a difficult season so far, going winless since beating Manhattan College 1-0 in mid-August. More recently, Fordham tied in overtime with Seton Hall, which the Lions recently defeated 4-2.

On Sunday, the Lions will travel to Philadelphia to play St. Joseph’s. Last season, the Lions lost 1-2 to St. Joseph’s, allowing the Hawks a 13-7 edge in shots. Previously, they beat the Hawks 1-0 in 2014.

Before a midweek loss to Providence, St. Joseph’s scored five goals in two wins, including a shutout against Ohio State last weekend. Defender Paige Bergman of St. Joseph’s scored the game-winning goal in those two wins and will remain on the radar as the Hawks look to bounce back.

The Lions will kick off at Fordham at 7 p.m. on Friday and will start at 1 p.m. against St. Joseph’s on Sunday.

ishya.verma@columbiaspectator.com | @CUSpecSports